SiteUnify for: Gas servicing and compliance
SiteUnify for Gas servicing and compliance specialists provides three key elements: the back office system where PPMs and remedial works are managed, the Android/iOS app where engineers capture report data onsite, and the client portal where customers login to monitor their site visit reports and track faults.
How does it work?
- Data is entered into the back office system, which then pushes data to the handheld devices
- The handheld devices get job information out of the system, then write back the completed work reports
- Clients can login and see the progress of their jobs, and also view/download all documentation online
What are the benefits?
Gas safety forms are pre-loaded in SiteUnify
All necessary safety forms (eg CP1, CP4, CP12, are already included as part of the SiteUnify platform and can be selected instantly on the mobile devices
Reduce admin time:
Documentation is created automatically, no retyping reports. Jobs are pushed to engineers automatically, no work orders or T-Card system.
Engineers and admins can spend less time handwriting/retyping reports, meaning they’ve getting more done during the work day.
Reports are generated from data collected as soon as its synced.
Better client service:
Clients can search for and access their documentation instantly, no waiting for reports, or asking for them to be re-sent.
Clients and auditors have instant access to their compliance documentation; all historic data collected by the system is available for ever.
- PPM scheduling – planned maintenance visits can be scheduled for the full year with a few clicks
- Client portal – clients login directly and view their site visit documentation in real time
- Optional daily email alerts – clients can opt to receive email notification when PPM visits have taken place
- Instant fault reporting – both the client and the water treatment specialist can opt to receive email notification when faults are recorded onsite
- Pick up remedial works – the gas specialist can add documentation such as quotes for remedial works to any faults recorded, the client can click to approve these instantly, increasing the volume of reactive maintenance work picked up
- Invoice faster – the gas specialist receives instant notification when a PPM visit is complete, meaning invoicing can happen same day.
- ISO 9001 compliance – guarantees quality management for customer experience with end-to-end job management
- ISO 14001 compliance – fully paperless workflow management system reduces carbon footprint
Read our Gas servicing and compliance case study
Please contact us if you’d like to find out more about how SiteUnify can enhance your customer experience